Fill in our contact form with the details of your shipment. Our customer service team will get back to you with a free quotation soon.
Air freight is the transportation of cargo of any nature via an aircraft. This is the fastest shipping method and is typically used to fulfil urgent shipments.
Shipping from Indonesia to Malaysia by air will take approximately 2 – 3 days.
As each container is substantially huge, large quantities of cargo can be shipped through this method. The only downside to this is the longer duration.
Shipping from Indonesia to Malaysia by sea will take approximately 5 – 7 days.
Documents required for exports from Indonesia
All exporters shipping goods out of Indonesia have to obtain a
- customs identification number (NIK),
- taxpayer identification number (NPWP), and
- any of the following business licenses:
- Trade license from the Ministry of Trade
- Manufacturing license from the Ministry of Industry
- PMA license from the Investment Coordinating Board
- Exporter identification number (APE)
Additionally, the following documents are compulsory to submit.
- Export permit
- Certificate of origin
- Bill of lading, airway bill or cargo receipt
- Commercial invoice
- Packing list
- Export declaration of goods
- Insurance certificate
Thereafter, depending on the nature of your goods, it may also be necessary to provide the following documents.
- Taxpayer ID number (NPWP)
- Quality statement or certificate
Documents required for imports into Malaysia
All importers shipping goods into Malaysia are to provide the following:
- Bill of lading or airway bill
- Packing list
- Permit or licenses
- Declaration form (Customs Form No. 1)
For the full list of documents required, refer to these guidelines.
Note that all taxes and duties imposed are to be paid in advance before the goods can be released.
Benefits of hiring a freight forwarder
Contact us today to get a quotation and learn how we can help fulfil your shipment efficiently.